Pediatric & Adolescent Autism or Autism Spectrum
Core Clinical Research is currently conducting a clinical research study looking at the safety and efficacy of an investigational medication for children who exhibit Autism symptoms. Potential research study participants will receive a full no cost evaluation for Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorders, ASD.
If you would like your child to receive a full no cost evaluation from a board-certified psychiatrist, please contact Core Clinical Research. Upon evaluation you and your child may be presented with one or several study treatment options for Autism. Participation in a clinical trial is 100% voluntary and at your discretion. There is no cost to participate and you will be compensated for your travel and research study time. Investigational medications and care for your child will be provided by Core Clinical Research at no cost.
If you suspect your child has Autism, or ASD, some signs and symptoms that you might consider are:
- Lack of interest in people or minimal response to people around your child
- Failure to show or feel empathy for friends, family, and others
- Feeling that your child cannot connect with or understand others
- Feeling that your child cannot be understood by others
- Avoidance of eye contact
- Being rigid and having to have things in a particular way or in a predicable manner
- Needing to have routines and having difficulty with changes in routines
- Having excessive interest in things or objects as opposed to any interest in people
- Difficulty with social interactions or relationships
- Issues with non-verbal communication
- Performing repetitive motions or gestures
- Heightened sensory sensitives, such as sensitivities to touch
Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD, is a complex developmental disorder that affects behavior and communication. While in may cases symptoms present early, by the age of two or three years old, in other instances it can be diagnosed later in a child’s life. If your child has been diagnosed with, or you suspect ASD, contact Core Clinical Research for a comprehensive no-cost evaluation.
Research study participants for ASD do not need to have a previous diagnosis, alternatively if your child is already established on an ASD therapy they can continue while participating in most ASD research studies at Core Clinical Research.